- Posted June 29, 2012 by
- Reporters Without Borders honored the trio "Terrorist" Journalists
- Ethiopians in Sweden say NO to racist policy against Amara people in Ethiopiat
- Eritrean Govt's supporters attacked me on broad-day light in Stockholm.
- Iranian Diaspora set Stockholm alight!
- Thousands in Sweden say No to Police's Racial Profiling
Don't Mess with our Religions! Ethiopians in Stockholm.
Nearly over 100 Ethiopian Christians and Muslims expressed their anger here in Stockholm this afternoon over the ongoing religious interference of their government back home. The protesters who were gathered in front of the Swedish Parliament urged the western governments to stop supporting Meles Zenawi's government which is terrorizing its own people under the guise of anti-terror laws. They urged the Ethiopian government to respect religious freedom enshrined in the constitution and stop imposing the Al-Ahbesh sect on the Ethiopian Muslims. The demonstrators also expressed their anger over the invasions of Christian shrines under the pretext of investment. On top of that they condemned this week's trumped up hearings which found guilty 24 Ethiopian journalists including the prominent blogger and Pen-American honored journalist Eskinder Nega.